Residential Home Services
Providence Home By Fir provides residential home care in Mishawaka, Indiana, designed for people who need assistance and can no longer live safely in their own living situation. Our seniors will enjoy 24/7 nursing support, private bedrooms with full baths, medication management, dietician-approved home-cooked meals, therapeutic social activities, housekeeping, laundry, and therapy services.
Transitioning to Home
WHO WE SERVE
We accept clients coming from:
- Homes Elders who are becoming more unsafe and requiring more care and assistance in their own homes.
- Hospital Patients who are not ready to go home upon hospital discharge
- Rehab/Nursing facilities Elders who are not yet ready to return to their own homes, and permanent nursing home placement is not an option. They can continue their rehabilitation to facilitate safe return to home.
- “Big box” Residential Home Facilities Elders who are not thriving well in bigger facilities and require more assistance and engagement from staff in order to improve their well-being and safety.
We Focus on Improving the Following:
- Quality of Life – Dignity, meaningful activities, relationship, autonomy, food, enjoyment, and individuality
- Quality of Care – Elders will maintain self care, functional mobility abilities, or
prevent decline, decrease depression, and receive early interventions
- Family Satisfaction
- Staff Satisfaction – Reduce staffing issues and improved staff retenton